Steps are as follows:
- Open your outlook on the computer
- Goto the tools menu in top side of the screen
- Select account setting.
- Click on the email option and add new email there.
- select microsoft exchanhe, pop3 or http option there and then click next
- Enter your name, email address and password.
- Click on the More Settings button, then select the Outgoing Server tab. Ensure the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked, as well as the option to Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Click the Advanced tab. The incoming mail server port number should be 143 for IMAP, or 110 for POP. The outgoing server (SMTP) can be either 1025, 25 or 587 depending on your Internet Service Provider. The encrypted connections type should be None. Click OK to proceed.
- Click Next. Outlook will test your current settings and determine if there is a connection to the server.
Your hosted email address has now been configured to your Outlook account.